Well, since the summer is already behind our backs, the days become shorter & the tan starts to coming off it’s time to use some tricks to look glowy/dewy & fresh.
Personally to achieve that kind of effect I usually stake on highlighters, illuminating primers, & dewy bases. Oh and always thumbs up for pinky cheeks – like you just had 10 hours of sleep and woke up with a sun piercing thought the window.
- Kiko Skin Glow.
- Clarins Instant Light Complexion Perfector ‘Rose Shimmer’
- Laura Mercier Tinter Moisturizer
- YSL Touche Eclat
- Revlon Nearly Naked
- Amazonian Clay Blush ‘Tipsy’
- Benefit ‘Coralista’
- MAC blush ‘Frankly Scarlet’
- theBalm ‘Mary-Lou Manizer’
- MAC Paint Pot ‘Bare Study’
- MAC MSF ‘Soft&Gentle’
What are your pick-me-up glowy favs? Pop them in the comments below, love to hear your recommendations!