That was fast and another week has passed a.k.a. time for another ‘The Week Heroes’. I’m so excited to write those posts (even if it’s only the second post) – I sit and start to recall what was most used this time. I also decided to spice it up a bit and include not only the beauty bits, but also some random pieces.
- necklace – that one a spotted on asos.com (yes, I’m mentioning it again) – this is such a universal thing, suits every outfit and adds sparkle – can you ask for more?
- Sally Hansen Mega Shine topcoat – I love trying new topcoats and see what they can offer – drying speed, lasting time or shine effect. The above mentioned is great – my nails sparkle!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay blush ‘Exposed’. The browny shade with a slight hint of berry tones. Looks fresh and natural. I usually apply it not on the apples of my cheeks but higher, like a bronzery blush.
- Mac eyeshadow in All that Glitters. There is just good all-year-rounder, all-skin-tone-rounder and great shade in general. Live it. peachy pink champaigny goddess in a pot.
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. Book fav. This is random, but I read this one on 2 days! This is the book you always think about and wonder what will happen next!
- MUFE Aqua Eyes Eyeliner -1L. The ordinary brown eyeliner. waterproof. mate. nothing more to desire!
What are your favorite bits this week? Hope the post was helpful, tell me if I should include random faves or not!