Well, I guess it’s time for another week heroes, I’m changing the formal slightly here, but nothing majorly, just expanding the variety – not just beauty products… something more spicy… think Viviannadoesmakeup Saturday post… adore those by the way!
- I’ve rediscovered for the quad I own my all time favorite MAC eyeshadow, which is Patina. It’s browny-goldy shade, sheer but buildable at the dame time – so appropriate for daytime and can be smoked out for evening. And… especially good grunging up the look – Olsen sisters kind of look with heavy smoked lower lash line.
- Claire and Estee made me do this – two-shade manicure. I didn’t ave doubts with color like Claire did, I just wanted to pull off this kind of look – so I went with lilac-periwinkle theme. I LOVE IT. Since the colors are so different it doesn’t shows off massively but you still can see the difference.
- A must-watch video? Sure. Tamira’s video about contouring and highlighting. Loved your product selection, her honest opinion on whole KimK sculpting and etc. Easy yet interesting watch! Go see it see here!
- Let’s don’t forget about skincare, shall we? I’ve been obsessed with REN’s Omega 3 Optimum Skin Serum Oil. I’ve picked it up recently (see my Feelunique Haul) and I’m already loving it. It’s very liquidy oil packed my beneficial ingredients – omega 3, rose hip oil, camellia oil, bisabolol and vitamin E. Sometimes I mis it with Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair or use it on its own. The next day my skin looks fresher and well-rested. Love it.
- Reading. I got back on that track. I ordered myself to read at least a chapter before bed. Don’t force yourself too much, just a little bit, but you will notice that the more you read the more you want to read. Currently I’m reading Saphirblau (Edelstein Trilogie, #2) by Kerstin Gier and if you want too see more of my book head here.
What have you been loving lately? Did something from this post catch your attention?