I’m a very noise person when it comes to people’s bag or makeup bag. It’s so interesting to see what other people carry around with them either on day to day basis or when they going out on holidays. As you may know from previous post – I’m going on vacations to Italy. Actually by the time you read this I’m all over Rome eating ice-cream and burning out my feet walking around the city. So… What am I bringing with me for 6-7 days in Rome?
Firstly my makeup bag is from Allure – one month they generously gave it with every magazine – so unfortunately I cannot link to it, but here are my fav bags to travel with.
This bag contents:
- Japonesque eyelash curlers – here
- KIKO Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow in 06
- KIKO Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow in 07
- MAC Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner in Designer Purple
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pink Gold
- Mac Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in Silver Sun
- MAC quad (Cranberry, Patina, All that Glitters and Coquette)
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Oil Free in Bisque
- Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint for Eyes – Lavish Lilac
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in shade 01
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy
- Nars Pro-prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Primer
- Jouer Mattifying Powder Bronzer in Sunswept
- Tanya Burr Cosmetics lipgloss in Afternoon Tea
- MAC 217 Brush
- Real Techinques Multi-task Brush
- No-name Angled Brush for brows
- Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara
Not too much – 18 products including tools. Well done me!
Do you pack light on holidays or full-on-ready-for-every-ocasion packing?