I always thought about myself as an organized person – I even did a separate blogpost about it here. I’m fond of making list and ticking off things I’ve done. But once I got my first Filofax I understood the quote – there is always some room for improvement. Now I need to master the whole ‘decorate your Filofax as much as you can till it doesn’t even look like an agenda’ thing. Don’t think I’ll get it though.
Dear Santa, I’ve been a very good girl this year – I’ve blogged every single day for past few months, I’m progressing with my Spanish classes, I’m developing my dreams and truly looking for my future occupation / passion. I really want to achieve a lot in the up-coming year and hope I deserve a
huge little treat these holidays.
Well, if everything was that easy – you ask for it and you get it. Nein. You have to work hard to get something it your life. No one gets everything for free – there is always a price to pay.
Okay, wanna see what I would like to get this year? Here you have it.
A little bit of everything – makeup, stationery, jewelry, DVDs, traveling staff, books, watches – every but the soul can dream about…
1. World Atlas of Wine – who doesn’t want & wouldn’t like a good book about wine? From A to Z – if you want to get into wine (like I do) this is a nice step to start.
2. Sex and the City – full series. I don’t know a girl who hasn’t watches SATC. I’ve watched it. Couple of times.. Every season. Love every episode and every quote. Will re-watch again and again.
3. Tiffany Key. Such a staple, but I keep on dreaming about having one one day…
4. Tickets. There are so many countries and cities I wanna visit – USA, Vienna, Rome, Barcelona, Finland, Switzerland.
5. Bauble Bar necklace. Bauble Bar, please, please, I’m begging you, arrange international shipping and I will buy away the whole site. Literally. So many gorgeous and elegant pieces. And you get the quality you are paying for.
6. Shu Uemura eyelash curlers. I keep hearing how awesome are those eyelash curlers and that you should invest in a good pair. May be my and there time is coming? We’ll see.
7. Kate Spade Agenda. Do you know that feeling when you open a new fresh agenda? Those clean and crunchy pages? If you do know, then you do.
8. Michael Kors watches. I’ve already own one MK watches and it’s a last year Christmas gift. I love them and I wear them every day. They totally worth the splurge.
Hope you guys get what you want for Christmas this year. What is in your Christmas list?