Let’s talk skincare.
Today I want to make a quick review I’ve meaning to do for a while. I’ve picked that up several months now and I’ve been using it a lot on and off BUT I’m nearly finished and what’s a better time to review a skincare item then once you can see a bottom?
So… REN Vita Mineral Omega 3 Optimum Skin Oil – it’s very often out of stock on FeelUnique site and for me it’s a good sign. The product must be good if people are emptying the stock, right?
Well, I guess it’s time for another week heroes, I’m changing the formal slightly here, but nothing majorly, just expanding the variety – not just beauty products… something more spicy… think Viviannadoesmakeup Saturday post… adore those by the way!
- I’ve rediscovered for the quad I own my all time favorite MAC eyeshadow, which is Patina. It’s browny-goldy shade, sheer but buildable at the dame time – so appropriate for daytime and can be smoked out for evening. And… especially good grunging up the look – Olsen sisters kind of look with heavy smoked lower lash line.
- Claire and Estee made me do this – two-shade manicure. I didn’t ave doubts with color like Claire did, I just wanted to pull off this kind of look – so I went with lilac-periwinkle theme. I LOVE IT. Since the colors are so different it doesn’t shows off massively but you still can see the difference.
- A must-watch video? Sure. Tamira’s video about contouring and highlighting. Loved your product selection, her honest opinion on whole KimK sculpting and etc. Easy yet interesting watch! Go see it see here!
- Let’s don’t forget about skincare, shall we? I’ve been obsessed with REN’s Omega 3 Optimum Skin Serum Oil. I’ve picked it up recently (see my Feelunique Haul) and I’m already loving it. It’s very liquidy oil packed my beneficial ingredients – omega 3, rose hip oil, camellia oil, bisabolol and vitamin E. Sometimes I mis it with Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair or use it on its own. The next day my skin looks fresher and well-rested. Love it.
- Reading. I got back on that track. I ordered myself to read at least a chapter before bed. Don’t force yourself too much, just a little bit, but you will notice that the more you read the more you want to read. Currently I’m reading Saphirblau (Edelstein Trilogie, #2) by Kerstin Gier and if you want too see more of my book head here.
What have you been loving lately? Did something from this post catch your attention?
Who doesn’t like to spend a free evening with a homemade SPA session? I’m always up for that! To relax completely I like to make myself a bath, pour a bit of oil in it and apply a good either moisturizing or clarifying one. There are several ones that I deeply love and have on rotation right now. The majority already appeared toooons of times on other blogs, but another opinion is always great, right?
Aesop Parsley Seed Facial Cleansing Masque. It’s a clay-based mask, so it helps to draw out impurities, but at the same time it does’t dry out the skin, you are not left with a tight feeling on your face. You end up with glowy fresh complexion.
Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask. I love this mask since it provides almost instant results – after one use you see the result. This mask gently (due to the 100% fruit acid complex and papaya enzyme) exfoliate the skin, dissolve dead skin and reveal the natural radiance – the grey dull skin appears dewy and healthy.
Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask. The mask is fully packed with oils – carrot, vanilla, avocado, mandarin, it also contain Vitamin E, grape seed extract and manuka honey, therefore it bring the moisture back into the skin and hydrates the skin pretty intensively.
NUXE Clarifying Mask with Rose Petals. This is gentle version of clarifying mask. It’s ideal for sensitive skin (as it says on the pot daah) since being a clay-based it’s not harsh or abrasive in any way. It still leaves skin super soft, help clear out blemishes and restore the natural skin glow.
Do you have any pamper-evening masks that you recommend? I’m zoo eager to try new ones. Who doesn’t like a good mask?
Once I’ve started that serie on my blog I found how fast the time flies, but this life, just cherish every moment!
Okay let’s roll up one week into five products and one iPhone App.
This post-illness week is more skincared one than makeuped, I found that my skin need more moisture then usual and need a boost the bring it back to fresh and glowy.
REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask. Sometimes you need to use a mask consistent to see the result, but this is one gives an instant boost – just what my skin needed. I apply it generously for 10-15 minutes and them I take a cotton cloth (that comes with a mask by the way) and my skin is really waken-up and looks brighter and fresh – say goodbye to a grey-ish toned skin.
OPI Nail Envy. This is a hyped product in a beauty community. I use it as a base coat to protect nails for splitting, breaking and to prevent nail polish dyeing the nail bed. Also it seems to help to grow out healthy nails – and I see the difference.
Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with avocado. Kiehl’s best seller. Again I wanted to bring my skin back to desired condition so I went for a rich cream. This one has a strange consistency, once you pat it onto the area it sucks in and them glides smoothly. Love it.
DIY lip scrub. This week my lips were pretty flakey and needed extra care. This scrub gently exfoliates the lips and once the lip balm is applied your lips are re-newed.
Nars ‘Laguna’. This compact I bought to try out the Nars products and went for best-seller bits. And that’s a winning combo. I’m sure I will repurchase the bronzer as soon as I’m done with this one – so handy for traveling.
iPhone App time. Again. Candy Crush game. I cannot get enough – this game just sucks me in. Level by level and you barely notice the time. Not such a productive thing to do, but if you are in a queue that’s a good time-killer.
I’m on level 45 by the way.
What is your fav product this week? Let’s share!